Monday Morning Coffee: Starbucks (on Lexington)

Because everyone needs at least one cup of coffee on a Monday!

Lexi Friesen | Social Media

Prices:

Passion Tango Lemonade (tall) … $2.55 … I highly recommend this.

Caramel Macchiato (tall) … $3.75 … Another personal favorite.

White Chocolate Mocha (tall) … $3.75 … This is a great drink to have either hot or iced.

Pumpkin Spice Latte (tall) … $4.25 … If you get a Pumpkin Spice Latte in the fall and don’t Instagram it, did you really get one? Plus, fall is almost over so if you haven’t had one yet, you need to hurry up!

Atmosphere:

Homework or Social: I’ve been to this Starbucks location and used it for both. During the day, it’s definitely used more socially, but people are quiet and respectful of those around them. When I have been there for homework, it’s been at night and I’ve been productive.

Seating:

There are about eight small tables and one big table, plus three seats at the coffee bar. here is a drive through at this location,which helps the seating situation. I’ve been there several times since it opened and haven’t had a problem getting a table. There are quite a few tables outside to enjoy on nice Minnesota days.

Music:

For a coffee shop, I feel like they play music pretty loud, but I’ve always been able to drown it out when I put in my headphones and listen to my Spotify playlist.

Store Hours:

Monday — Friday — 4:30 am to 10 pm

Saturday — 5:30 am to 10 pm

Sunday — 5:30 am to 9 pm

Location:

Lexington Avenue (Red Fox location) … and according to my iPhone, only 5 minutes from Bethel

Parking:

I have yet to have a problem with parking (once again, I think a lot of this is due to the drive through even though Noodles and Company is right next door.

Overall experience:

Starbucks is a classic. It was the first American coffee shop I went to and I haven’t stopped drinking coffee since! I will admit though, the last time I went there I got a Starbucks Refreshers Revitalizing Energy — Raspberry Pomegranate. It was only 90 calories — much less than what was in the Caramel Macchiato I really wanted to order!