The Egg: February 22nd

Inspired by TheSkimm, longer than the e-announcements, created with your short attention span in mind.

By Ariel Dunleavy | Freelance Writer

Shift leader applications.

Bible studies, church dates and deep conversations about life and God. That is what shift is all about. Shift is such an exciting part of freshman year and can help first year students grow in their faith. Consider signing up to be a part of this program. Applications are due March 1.

Get out there and vote.

Bethel Student Government’s presidential elections are almost over. After a long week and a half of campaigning their hearts out, Bethel students will be voting for the next student body President and Vice President. If the posters around campus haven’t clued you in enough, there are three pairs of candidates. Check out Clarion’s story on the candidates here to learn a little more about their plans and ideas. Voting takes place on Wednesday, so get out and vote.

Spring break plans.

Bethel announced the update about Spring Break Wednesday. International travel and out of state travel, especially to popular spring break destinations, are strongly discouraged. All residential students will be required to test when coming back from Spring Break. Remember to be safe, mask up and wash your hands when on vacation. 

Week four of classes.

Welcome to a warm fourth week of classes. The weather is finally warming up so it’s time to break out the hammocks that have been patiently waiting to be used again. Stay motivated, have some coffee (or tea) and remember there are only 21 days until spring break.