The Egg: April 19th

Inspired by TheSkimm, longer than the E-announcements, created with your short attention span in mind.

By Ariel Dunleavy | Contributing Writer 

Withdraw from spring courses.

If you are still struggling with Calculus 1 and don’t want it to affect your GPA for spring semester, withdraw from those courses ASAP. The last day to withdraw from spring semester courses is Friday. If tutoring and studying all night hasn’t helped and withdrawing is the last resort, you can do so on Banner. Head over to MyBethel, click add/drop courses and select the one you may need to drop.

Last week of registration. 

Today and Wednesday are the last two days for fall semester registration, so make sure to take care of those registration holds if you haven’t already. If you are still nervous about registering, make a registration plan on Banner. It makes submitting your classes much easier. Students should make sure they know what time they are supposed to register and maybe even set an alarm– or five– if you’re as forgetful as I am.

Study abroad applications. 

Study abroad applications for any Interim 2022 programs are due April 26. There are eight interim study abroad trips planned for 2022, so make sure to get those applications in if you are planning on studying abroad. Stop swiping away those phone reminders (like I do for the Textura interim trip) and get on top of things fast. 

One more month.

As sappy as it is, we are officially in our last month of school. Make sure to keep grinding up until finals week, spend some well deserved time with your friends and go outside as soon as the weather is nice. After a rainy and cold last week, I know I cannot wait for the sun to come back out. If you are feeling snazzy, sign up to get vaccinated. If you haven’t already, sign up for the vaccine connector and keep your eye out for any appointment openings at local health clinics, Walgreens, Target or Walmart.