The Egg: October 3

Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.

By Molly McFadden | News Reporter

10/03

1. Happy Homecoming, Bethel. Best of luck to each residence hall in all the competitions this week. I’ll see you there.
  2. Counseling Services is hosting a four week series called Stress Less and Live More. They will meet Tuesdays 9:30-10:30 a.m. Oct. 11-Nov. 1. The series is free of charge and students interested in registering should email counseling services.
  3. Sophomores and juniors majoring in engineering, natural science or mathematics are encouraged to look into the Goldwater Scholarship. Those interested should reach out to Dr. Barrett Fisher.
  4. The Department of Business is hosting an event titled Secrets of Successful College Students Thursday at 11:05 a.m. A panel of seniors will share their reflections and recommendations in room RC315. Students can sign up through the link in the E-announcements.
  5. The Homecoming Banquet will be held Friday in the SRC. At this event, dinner will be served, the winner of homecoming competitions will be announced and the dance will follow.
  6. Chris Renzema will be performing Saturday, Oct. 8 in Benson Great Hall. Tickets are still available and those interested should scan the QR code located on posters around Bethel.
  7. It’s officially October. Buy a latte, put on a sweater and read something spooky like Dracula or Frankenstein. For more ways to get into the fall mood, check out 7 things to get in a fall season mindset.